Whether you’re meditating now or just wanting to start learning the whys and how’s of it for the first time, allow me to offer some unique techniques as I help you to connect to the higher source and/ or your inner voice.
These ½ hour sessions can help you to become more in tune with all things in your life and give you a greater sense of peace and harmony. These can be done online thru Skype or in home. They can also be done in groups (in home only-charges per person apply)
Cost is $45.00 per person for one ½ hour session.
By requesting an appointment you acknowledge / agree to our terms and conditions.
Mental Benefits of Meditation
* Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an relaxed state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful. With regular practice of meditation:
- Anxiety decreases
- Emotional stability improves
- Creativity increases
- Happiness increases
- Intuition develops
- Gain clarity and peace of mind
- Problems become smaller
- Meditation sharpens the mind by increasing focus and expands through relaxation
- A sharp mind without expansion causes tension, anger and frustration
- An expanded consciousness without sharpness can lead to lack of action/progress
- The balance of a sharp mind and an expanded consciousness brings perfection
*all content is for informational purposes only. Source from www.artofliving.org/
Physical Benefits of Meditation
With meditation, the physiology undergoes a change and every cell in the body is filled with more prana (energy). This results in joy, peace, enthusiasm as the level of prana in the body increases.
On a physical level, meditation:
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Lowers the levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases tension-related pain, such as, tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behavior
- Improves the immune system
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
Basic Understanding of the word "Meditation".
The word in of itself is generically used and can have many different meanings depending on who you talk to or the information that you reference from, and with that said “Meditation” is in my opinion a state that can be attained even when awake as a way to be connected mindfully and with purpose to your true self and in turn giving you the ability to attain your true path and also assist in connecting you to everything and everyone else around you in a meaningful and positive way.
Though for most it is done by means of turning your attention to a single point of reference and can involve focusing on the breath, on bodily sensations, or on a word or phrase known as a mantra this is really only the exercise to be able to be in that meditative state. The exercise in itself also helps you to turn your attention away from distracting thoughts and focuses you on the present moment. Remember our minds are supposed to be active it is just by using these techniques that we can shift what we are connecting to in order to get us to where we truly need to be focused and aware of.